Vancouver’s The Virtual Stage is back for a fourth year with an all-new immersive theatrical adventure, Alien Contagion: Rise of the Zombie Syndrome. Here are five reasons we think you should go.
1. Alien Contagion: Rise of the Zombie Syndrome, is a unique experience where audience members are tasked with an exciting adventure to save the human race, where the choices they make will determine whether or not they save the world.
2. This year’s production marries the popular zombie storyline with aliens, as audiences are tasked with responding to a highly confidential NASA report about a downed Unidentified Flying Object that has crashed on earth.
3. The show will feature Vancouver-based actress Eva Butterly, who was just cast in season six of Game of Thrones.
4. Kyle Huculak, a highly sought after makeup and special effects artist – best know for his work on the award-winning horror film Afflicted – is creating this year’s harrowing alien species.
5. Alien Contagion: Rise of the Zombie Syndrome is the perfect Halloween activity. Whether it’s date night or you’re going out with friends, it’s a fun opportunity to choose your own adventure and save the world … or die trying.
Alien Contagion: Rise of the Zombie Syndrome takes place at a secret location in Vancouver until November 1. Visit http://thevirtualstage.org for tickets and information.