Fabulist Theatre presents the fourth edition of The Or Festival, premiering ten original 10-minute plays written, directed and performed by Vancouver artists.
Each play, selected anonymously by the Festival’s panel of curators, has received a full production, complete with dramaturgical support, direction and presentation at the Festival.
This year’s line-up features:
- The Spirit Has Teeth by Giselle Mille
- The Extinction of the Sea Mink & Their Favourite Maple Leaf by Landon Krentz
- Qi Pao by Kenneth Tynan
- Boudoir by Kelsi James
- Common Ground by Alyssa Formosa
- Chad, Darling by Leysan Timirboulatova
- The Grind by Seamus Fera
- Hot Milk by Sherry MacDonald
- Unraveling by Sydney Marino
- London by Chantal Gallant
In this edition of Before The Curtain Goes Up, Vancouver Presents contributor David C Jones speaks with several creators at this year’s Festival.
Fabulist Theatre presents The Or Festival 4 at the Jericho Arts Centre (1675 Discovery St, Vancouver) from March 8 through 11. Visit orfestival.com for tickets and information.