Meet Vancouver-based actor, Andrew Coghlan.
20 Questions with Andrew Coghlan
1. Your first job.
2. The job you always wanted as a child?
3. Your pet peeve.
4. Your hero.
5. Your biggest indulgence.
Iced oat milk latte and a treat, after breakfast. So “west coast”, right?
6. One thing no one knows about you.
I’m actually painfully shy.
7. Three things you would want with you on a deserted island.
Unlimited iced oat milk lattes, books and mangoes.
8. The one word your best friend would use to describe you.
9. If they made a movie about your life, who would it star?
Me. I need the work!
10. Hero or villain?
11. Your life’s motto/mantra.
Get on with it!
12. Your favourite playwright?
13. The last book you read.
The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon.
14. If you were a cartoon character, what cartoon character would you be, and why?
Bugs. We both have too much fun having fun.
15. What will it say on your grave marker?
Reading an excellent book on a deserted island, drinking iced oat milk lattes and eating mangoes!
16. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
17. Your idea of happiness.
A nice meal and drinks with my closest friends and family.
18. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your twenty-year-old self?
Don’t worry so much!
19. The one thing in your life that makes you most proud.
That I’m in pursuit of something bigger and better than the last.
20. To be or not to be?
To go for it!
Meet Andrew Coghlan
From Edmonton to Vancouver to Toronto and back to Vancouver, Andrew is thrilled to finally call the West Coast his home until he moves again. While he’s here, he’s having a blast learning how to dance in this delightful play Dancing Lessons!