Meet actor and improvisational comedian, Colin Mochrie.
20 Questions with Colin Mochrie
1. Your first job.
Banquet waiter at the Hotel Vancouver.
2. The job you always wanted as a child?
3. Your pet peeve.
4. Your hero.
My best friend, Jim McLarty.
5. Your biggest indulgence.
6. One thing no one knows about you.
I know whose line it is.
7. Three things you would want with you on a deserted island.
My wife Deb, comfortable shoes, a boat.
8. The one word your best friend would use to describe you.
9. If they made a movie about your life, who would it star?
Ryan Reynolds in the early years, then a heavily made up Christian Bale for the latter times.
10. Hero or villain?
11. Your life’s motto/mantra.
Let’s see what happens.
12. Your favourite TheatreSports game.
Speaking in one voice.
13. The last book you read.
“Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.
14. If you were a cartoon character what cartoon character would you be?
Wile E Coyote. I’m able to do great harm to myself without dying.
15. What will it say on your grave marker?
Yes, it was all made up.
16. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
My family. It’s rare when we are all together.
17. Your idea of happiness.
Finding an all you can eat pasta buffet.
18. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your twenty-year-old self?
You’re making it harder on yourself than you should. Relax.
19. The one thing in your life that makes you most proud.
20. To be or not to be?
That is the question?
Meet Colin Mochrie
The master of improvisational comedy, Colin Mochrie, is probably best known for his work on the British and US versions of the television show Whose Line is it Anyway? What you may not know is Colin is a graduate of Vancouver’s Studio 58, Langara College’s professional theatre program, and received his professional start as a member of the Vancouver TheatreSports League.