Meet all-American world-wartime gal, and superstar stewardess of the air force, Pearle Harbour.
Meet Pearle Harbour
An all-American gal who’s sweet-as-pie and sharp-as-nails, Pearle Harbour was born on [information withheld], when America was still great. During the war, she served as a stewardess aboard top-secret bomber missions, including [information withheld], and even [information withheld]. Today, she is an accomplished soloist – on the boards and in the sheets – having played countless cabarets, concerts, and clubs across Canada.
20 Questions with Pearle Harbour
1. Your first job.
2. The job you always wanted as a child?
3. Your pet peeve.
Slow walkers and fast talkers.
4. Your hero.
Taylor Mac, Dame Edna, The Lord.
5. Your biggest indulgence.
6. One thing no one knows about you.
Hardly something I’m going to allow published, what are you, nuts?
7. Three things you would want with you on a deserted island.
Creamsicles, my accompanist Brother Gantry, and a functioning and fuelled sea plane.
8. The one word your best friend would use to describe you.
9. If you were not doing what you are doing now, what would you be doing?
10. Hero or villain?
Villain with a third-act redemption arc.
11. Your life’s motto/mantra.
The old Chautauqua motto: Speak Truth, Live Pure, Right the Wrong, Follow The Way.
12. Your favourite book.
Book of Job – hilarious!
13. The last movie you saw.
LaLa Land, how dreamy.
14. If you were a cartoon character what cartoon character would you be and why?
Minnie Mouse, only like, less corporate and with better gloves.
15. What will it say on your grave marker?
Dancing not allowed.
16. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
An eligible bachelor.
17. Your idea of happiness.
Pearle Harbour’s Chautauqua.
18. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your twenty-year-old self?.
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize; oh, and vote, vote, vote.
19. The one thing in your life that makes you most proud.
Meticulously groomed eyebrows.
20. To be or not to be?
What the hell sorta question is that?